Friday, August 25, 2006

Boanerges Gets an Upgrade

Boanerges 2.0??? Okay, maybe not, but I did make two new additions. First of all, Dave Griffiths long time ago asked me to syndicate my blog in order to make it more easily accessible. Though I'm not exactly sure how it all works, Boanerges has been syndicated (at least I think so, someone who uses the features, please let me know in the comments section if I succeeded). There's a link to the site feed just under the rest of my links in the left hand margin. Second, I added a site meter. From time to time I find out that somone has been reading my blog without ever commenting. That's not a problem, but each time I hear about someone I didn't know was reading it, it causes me to wonder how many more people are out there reading in the shadows :-) So, this second addition was more or less just to satisfy my curiosity. There may be more changes in the future, for example I'd like to hunt down a cooler looking template, but for now these upgrades have more than satisfied (perhaps exhausted) my technological appetite.

5 comments:

Nate Mihelis said...

Ooops (blush). Thanks fitzy!

Nate Mihelis said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
David said...

hey, had or not, nate, thank you for the link. i'm not as savvy as some others, so i appreciate the under-hand-slow-pitch full-out *site feed* link. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

I just have to say it...

Your "under-hand-slow-pitch" expression immediately propelled my consciousness back to many delightful hours in class with your dad. That seemed to be a favorite expression of his.

Sorry, I couldn't help but notice...

Nate Mihelis said...

I was thinking EXACTLY the same thing! :-)