Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Back in VA Beach

We're home now and back in the daily grind of the routines of life. Nevertheless I thought I'd post some final images about our NH trip. The first two are from our flight up. Though I thought I was taking a break from work, I was reminded, you can't escape the World's Local Bank. HSBC stuff was plastered everywhere at La Guardia - our first layover (that's Noah and me in the silouette).

Not to fear however, La Guardia also provided an in house means of grace for fleeing the corporate ominpresence:

Just Kidding - it was only 8 am after all :-)

Finally, something to make a few conoseurs drool, on the flight back I snapped this shot right down the way from our boarding gate:

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Chris Bruno said...

I don't know if its just me, but your pics are not showing up on my newsreader or my browser.
crb

Russell W. White said...

I'm telling you, the Stout is the perfect breakfast drink!

Nate Mihelis said...

Sorry Bruno, I think it might be you. Could a result of you using a Mac :-) Okay, I admit Mac envy.

Anonymous said...

Bruno, I'm with you. I can't see the pictures either, and I'm using a PC right now.

Anonymous said...

Hey Nate, I can't see the pics either. Love Mom

Nate Mihelis said...

okay okay, now I can't see em either.

Chris Bruno said...

Looks like this was another occasion where Mac was ahead of PC. But I guess you PC guys should be used to it by now.

Nate Mihelis said...

Alright, I'll embrace the PC shame because i still can't afford a Mac.