Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Scribal Errors

In light of our recent discussions regarding eschatology I figured you guys would really get a kick out of this one. I hopped online to check on the latest comments on the last discussion and typed my blog's web address in...only I typed a little too fast. I had to read the url a few times before I realized I had inverted the "p" and the "s" in "blogspot." It's amazing (and incredibly ironic) what a big difference a little difference can make. If you don't believe me, check it out here: http://nathanmihelis.blogpsot.com/ Yes, that's my name and Mihelis is even spelled correctly -that's scary!

*Update: I was more than a little suspicious, so tried a few other names and words followed by blogpsot.com. Sure enough all of them take you to the same site. Not quite as crazy as I thought, but still odd.

No comments: