Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Stuff on the Web

I promised a review on Wright's book on Scripture The Last Word almost 3 months ago. I still don't have one but D. A. Carson does here (along with two others, one of which is Enns'). Props to Justin Taylor for this link (I still don't know how to do the H(at)T(ip) thing). Speaking of Wright, there is a heavy discussion regarding the resurrection going on over at Mike Bird's blog worth reading. It's a sad day for Wright fans (myself included). This brings me to another point: if you're reading this blog and you're not already reading Mike Bird's or Justin Taylor's blog you need to repent, stop reading this and start reading theirs. They're much better and high on my priority list.

No more from me until Friday night/Saturday when all my labors shall be finished!

3 comments:

Michael F. Bird said...

Nate, thanks for the flattering compliment. You're too kind.

adam said...

Mihelis thanks for the M. Bird weblink.
I know Bird might not appreciate this too much but hey, the conference was awesome and I am better than you since I attended. I mean, "togetherness" Mihelis, c'mon.

Nate Mihelis said...

Thomas,

I'm not surprised you disagree with Mike; I've always known you were a misogyinist (I proabably botched the spelling on that, so maybe I should just say "woman hater" :-)